Our goal is to protect our church community as much as possible from the risks of COVID-19. If you wish to attend
in-person, reservations are required and are limited to maintain safe social distancing in accordance with CDC guidelines.
A Few Things to Keep in Mind:
- Registration opens every Monday.
- Please register individually. Do not register others.
If you are unable to attend please cancel your reservation for someone else to attend.
- All attendees must wear a mask over their mouth and nose at all times.
- All volunteers are required to be fully vaccinated.
- We require RSVP & questionnaire screening prior to entering the facilities.
We have outlined a step by step process below on what to expect.
WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!
prior to arrival
- Worshipers will be required to register at least 48 hours in advance to attend each week’s service. Registration requires contact information and can only include immediate family members.
- Registration will open the Monday preceding Sunday Worship. No spaces will be held in advance of the opening of registration.
- To make check-in easier, please screenshot or print your registration confirmation.
- Each person/ family that registers will be required to complete a form as a part of the registration process. Due to privacy laws, NBBC will not collect this information.
- Doors open at 10 AM. Arrive early.
entering the facility
- Worshipers will be required to wear masks in order to enter the facility. A limited supply of masks will be available if someone forgets to bring a mask from home.
- Worshipers will only be allowed to enter the Sanctuary through the front doors.
- Volunteers will be there to check in your reservation. Please bring your patience.
- Encounter, our Greeter Team, will be there to help you quickly find a seat when you arrive. We will seat people by section from the front to the back of each section. Each row will be filled from the middle, out to the isle to help with social distancing.
- There will be sanitizing stations located throughout the building and our staff will be implementing several guidelines as outlined by the state/local government and health officials.
- Social distancing of 6ft will be encouraged and required.
- We ask everyone to stay in family groups from the same household and go directly into the sanctuary after entering the building. Please do not congregate in the narthex to visit!
- Seating will be social distanced with the exception of household members.
- Please respect the personal boundaries of fellow congregants as they participate in worship.
during the worship service
- Please be sure to sit/stand at least 6 feet from those who are in attendance.
- GZone will not be provided. Children MUST stay with their family group throughout the time you are in the building.
- There will be no meet & greet time during the service.
- Congregational prayer will be conducted from the pews.
- The offering will be collected utilizing new giving stations available before and after services. We encourage you to continue giving online at newbetheldc.org/give.
- Restroom use will be limited to two people at a time in order to maintain proper social distancing. Parents must accompany their children.
- Every other row in the sanctuary will be “closed”. Each family will sit together and leave space between RSVP’d seating.
- Worshipers should limit their movement with in the Sanctuary. If worshipers need to use the bathroom or tend to the needs of a child, they may exit the Sanctuary using the side aisles and return to their seats using the center aisle.
exiting the facility
- At the end of our service, we will have an organized exit by rows beginning at the back to help facilitate good social distancing.
- Worshipers will immediately leave the facility. Any conversations between worshipers should be conducted outdoors and with appropriate social distance maintained.
- For those who are comfortable watching from home, no worries! Stream with us live on our website and social media platforms.
We can’t wait to see you online or on-campus!
This plan is effective Monday, September 27, 2021. The situation is fluid and may be changed quickly.
Register for Service
We are delighted to once again be able to offer in-person worship. Pre-Registration is REQUIRED for each attendee (including children). We are only accepting reservations for this coming Sunday.
Reservations open Monday mornings and close Thursday at Noon.